After 4 years working in the music industry, Richard put together his first website in 2004 which offered instant download royalty free music for media, written by himself and other musicians signed to his label Inflatable Cow. Having spent a number of years learning Internet marketing and web design, he formed his company Suckerfish UK Ltd in 2016 and has since produced a large number of websites including BuildForce and EthosVo. In addition, Richard oversees the Ethos group websites as their Web Master. Outside of Ethos, Richard is a 2nd Dan Taekwondo black belt and regularly helps teach at various venues near his hometown of Ringwood, Hampshire.
Recent blog posts
- Hello world!
- Faithful+Gould collaborates with BuildForce, connecting the military community with careers in construction
- Interview with BuildForce Mentor Richard Kershaw
- BuildForce signs the Armed Forces Covenant
- From Camouflage to High-Vis
- 100 service leavers move into construction jobs
- Lendlease director hails BuildForce 100 jobs milestone
- BuildForce celebrates 100th job start
- Nick Channer becomes BuildForce’s 100th job start
- Interview with Mike Davis-Marks Former Naval Commander and Ethos Partner