High Pressure Decisions Leadership Insights From Four Hundred Feet Under
Mike developed leadership skills at an early age in the scouts and went on to a successful naval career in which he commanded submarines four hundred feet under with 120 crew in life or death situations.
In this podcast you are going to learn:
- How leadership development begins in childhood
- What life is like on a submarine living and working with 120 crew
- How the Navy develops leadership potential
- Why leadership development is the key to building a robust and profitable company
- How the future of work may impact your business
CLICK HERE to listen to the Interview.