An experienced and enthusiastic regeneration professional with over 20 yrs experience, working within the construction and related sectors. Substantial experience of working in multi disciplinary, inter agency settings to develop effective employment and training solutions.
A proven track record, having developed a wide range of successful employment and skills initiatives, in numerous boroughs across London, which have culturally and ethnically diverse communities.
Development of the Crossrail jobs brokerage service.
• Programme development for a new National Skills Academy training centre, in Leytonstone, East London, a £7.2m Capital programme.
• The Hackney Ways into Work initiative – Value approx £3m p.a., placing 1000 unemplyed residents p.a. into sustained employment.
• The Hackney ‘Sustainable Training and Employment Programme’ (STEP), an employer facing apprenticeship initiative within the Construction sector, delivering across £1.3bn worth of Capital build schemes locally.
• The roll out of two Business Improvement District programmes
• Development and delivery of the LBWF Enterprise, Employment and Skills Strategy
• Development and delivery of the Waltham Forest City Strategy pathfinder, a £3.4m revenue programme, linked to employment and skills opportunities arising form the 2012 Olympics.
• S106 planning gains, guidelines and strategy
• Development and delivery of a range of 2012 Economic development legacy projects